Top 10 reasons to Study in Sydney
The city with utmost effort against climate change
World-class educational institutions & study options
High-quality education, research and technology
Celebrate A Diverse And Multi-Cultural Society
Global network development
Earn And Learn
Enjoy Unique Experiences
Universities in Sydney
· Australian Catholic University https://www.acu.edu.au/international
· University of Sydney http://sydney.edu.au/future-students/
· Macquarie University https://www.mq.edu.au/international.php
· University of Technology, Sydney http://www.uts.edu.au/future-students/international
· University of Western Sydney https://www.westernsydney.edu.au/
· University of New South Wales http://www.international.unsw.edu.au/
● Sydney is home to the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS), University of Sydney, University of New South Wales, Macquarie University, Australian Catholic University, Western Sydney University and a large number of high quality private higher education, vocational and English colleges.
● Sydney is one of Australia’s most popular destinations for higher education international students.
● The city is home to many government institutions as well as world-renowned private colleges delivering skills training in key areas.
● The region is renowned for its local industries, especially in Financial and Insurance Services, and Property & Business Services.
● With over 25 percent born overseas, more than 1.3 million residents speak a language other than English at home.
Taking the title of Australia’s largest city, there’s plenty to see, do and experience across Sydney(opens in a new window). Offering great dining options, beautiful beaches, world-class shopping and so much more, it comes as no surprise that people from across the globe fall in love with the harbour city.
Recognised around the world, Sydney’s architectural icons are well worth experiencing while in the harbour city. Walk or drive across the Sydney Harbour Bridge, or join a guided tour and climb to its upper reaches. Go behind the scenes at the Sydney Opera House, see a great local or international production grace its stages or make the most of a great photo opportunity on the building’s forecourt.
Home to residents originating from across the globe, Sydney’s dining scene serves up the diverse flavours of Asia, Europe and beyond. Spanning from fine dining experiences through to a great selection of low-cost eateries, there are dishes on offer to match most budgets and tastes. Some of the city’s popular dining destinations include Surry Hills(opens in a new window), Chinatown(opens in a new window) and Circular Quay(opens in a new window), with plenty of palate pleasing creations exiting their kitchens daily.
Perfect for swimming, surfing and other great water based activities, Sydney’s beaches vary from popular stretches of sand through to secluded swimming spots. Locals and visitors alike enjoy the vibrant atmosphere of Bondi Beach and Manly Beach, while secret beaches across Sydney Harbour offer breathtaking views and only a fraction of the beachgoers to share them with.
Stocking the newest fashions, on-trend homewares, the latest electronics and more, Sydney offers plenty of opportunities to enjoy a spot of retail therapy or simply stock up on the essentials. Retail centres and shopping precincts, such as Westfield Sydney, the Queen Victoria Building, World Square, house most essential items in the one location, while local markets offer an alternative shopping experience.
Why study in NSW?
NSW is home to world-class universities, vocational institutions and research organisations which deliver cutting edge, industry-relevant education that launches domestic and international students into careers of choice.
Its education system offers a wide range of courses and degrees and enjoys a strong global reputation for internationally respected qualifications, high quality research and teaching, cultural diversity and a safe study environment.
NSW's universities and research sector are linked into leading global industry and research networks to develop world-class talent equipped with the knowledge, skills to be 'work ready' upon graduation. Successful graduates from Australian institutes are working at the highest levels in government and business all around the world.
NSW has the largest research sector in Australia, a country ranked first in the Asia Pacific region for the quality of its research institutions.