An MBA in Australia combines the opportunity to significantly enhance your career prospects while enjoying the incredible lifestyle and friendly atmosphere of one of the world’s most welcoming countries.Many Australian MBAs and universities are ranked among the top courses in the world and attract a diverse range of local and international students.
Australia’s close geographic proximity to Asia, strong business links throughout the Asia-Pacific region and a western academic tradition provide the perfect bridge for students seeking a global perspective on business.
Fast Facts – MBA in Australia
- The Australian MBA market is worth about $500 million per year
- More than 30 different universities offer an MBA degree
- More than 20,000 students are currently completing an MBA in Australia.
- There are more than 60 different MBA courses available in Australia (not all available to international students)
- The cost of an MBA in Australia is highly competitive with European and US schools, and range in price from $AUD15,000 to $AUD40,000 yearly
- Up to 80% of students in some MBA courses are international students.
- The top 5 countries for international students studying in Australia are China, India, South Korea, Vietnam and Malaysia.
What to expect*
Getting an MBA in Australia offers:
- A blend of practical and theoretical knowledge providing the basic skills and tools necessary for problem solving in the business environment.
- A wide range of quality theoretical approaches including economics, measurement, governance, psychology, human behaviour, and leadership.
- Opportunities to engage with the Australian business community as a setting to develop your learning in a variety of disciplines
- Opportunities to study subjects outside the main business programs such as microeconomics, competitive dynamics, and statistics.
There are more than 30 MBA courses offered in all States and Territories of Australia.
News South Wales
University of NSW (AGSM)
University of Technology Sydney
Macquarie University (MGSM)
University of Sydney
University of Wollongong
University of Western Sydney
University of Newcastle
University of New England
Charles Sturt University
University of Melbourne (MBS)
La Trobe University
Swinburne University of Technology
Chifley Business School
University of Queensland
QUT Business School
Southern Cross University
Australian Catholic University
Central Qld Uni (Metropolitan)
University of Southern Queensland
University of Adelaide
University of South Australia
Australian Institute of Business
University of Western Australia
Edith Cowan University
University of Tasmania
University of Canberra
Australian National University
TOP TEN REASONS TO STUDY IN MBA
· Study MBA in Australia, start from $7200 per semester
· Highly recognized and respected MBA internationally
· Flexible study option in terms of time table and payment plan
· Get MBA certificate in 1 year, 1.5 year or 2 years program option
· Get the managerial skill to upgrade your career in any industry
· MBA quality study option from College to University to suit your lifestyle and budget
· Temporary Resident visa or graduate visa to enter Australian work force after completing your study to get work experiences
· Work rights 40 hours per fortnight or unlimited during holiday
· For master program students, dependant can work full time
· PR Pathway available, please discuss with your migration agent for assessment