Certificates are the baseline educational steps. Certificates level takes anywhere from 6 months to 1 year but it could take more or less time depending on where you go. It can also help prepare the student for higher undergraduate education.
Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Associate Degree
Diploma helps the students involved to gain advanced cognitive and technical knowledge in a particular field. It normally takes about 2 years to obtain these degrees, and they are usually in paraprofessional fields.
Advanced Diploma, Associate Degree
The associate degree or advanced diploma can take anywhere from 2-3 years, and counts for approximately 3 to 4 semesters of bachelor’s work if the student decides to go for a bachelor’s degree later on. Advanced diplomas are given to those studying technical or vocational fields; associates degrees are given to those who are studying fields that are considered to be more academic. A diploma or an associate’s degree can be very helpful in the process of obtaining employment in Australia or your home country.
TOP TEN REASONS TO STUDY VET COURSES
· Thousands various course and skill offered by hundreds of provider across Australia
· Practical skill and job ready program
· Affordable tuition fee, from $1200 per term and easy instalment plan.
· Pathway for migration available in certain programs
· Flexible study on campus and online assignment
· Long visa option from 1 – 3.5 years
· Option for further education studies such as associate degrees or bachelor degrees pathway with credit exemptions from your previous study
· Best option if student cannot go to direct entry is via Diploma program
· Work rights 40 hours per fortnight or unlimited during holiday
· Temporary Residents permit or graduate visa available for a student to gain work experiences in Australia after completing two years study *certain course only.