All Holmes Institute course delivery will be done online and there is NO final exam.
- All students compulsory have to do the tutorial questions.
- Blackboard Q&A will be updated every week.
- Trimester 1 fee payment will be postponed until 10th June 2020.
- As for Trimester 2, admission starts yesterday 29th April 2020.
- Holmes allows students to pay $1500 deposit + $250 enrolment fee to obtain COE. The remaining payment should be paid upon enrolment with $200 instalment fee payment. At the moment there is no due date
established for Trimester 2 yet.
- Holmes Institute is assessment level 1 - for continuing students, there is no English and financials required.
- For new students, English evidence is a must. For VET and MASTERS programme students are able to do an English placement test on campus.
If you need assistance to apply for enrolment in Holmes Institute please do not hesitate to contact us through the following channels:
Website live chat www.studynet.com.au